- This event has passed.
Suwannee Spring Reunion 2020
March 19 @ 3:00 pm - March 22 @ 8:00 pm EDT
The 4th Annual Suwannee Spring Reunion. Thursday through Sunday, March 19-22 at the Spirit of Suwannee Music Park, in Live Oak, Florida. Folks of all ages gather during the forefront of spring, at this gorgeous park and its mossy live oak laden grounds, for this beloved festival tradition. One that features a range of music genres rooted in original music – Americana: Bluegrass, Newgrass, Folk, Singer/Songwriter, Blues, and more. There is literally something for everyone!
A beloved tradition is reborn. As the picturesque grounds of the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park, plays host to a new take on a classic gathering. The Suwannee Spring Reunion. For decades the onset of Spring meant gathering at the park for a weekend of fun, family, Bluegrass and string music.
The lineup features Greensky Bluegrass, Béla Fleck & The Flecktones, Peter Rowan Free Mexican Airforce featuring Los Texmaniacs, Donna The Buffalo, Sierra Hull, Ghost Light, Darrell Scott, Jim Lauderdale Band, Verlon Thompson, The Duhks, Jon Stickley Trio, Shawn Camp Band, Chatham County Line, Fireside Collective, Tony Furtado with Luke Price and Matt Flinner, and more!
WEEKEND TICKETS INCLUDE:
- 4 days of Music (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) on 4 Stages: Amphitheater, Porch, Music Hall and Music Farmers Stage
- 4 nights of Primitive Camping (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) – Upgraded Sites available for additional fees
- Hands on and Performance Workshops
- Kids Tent with music and hands on activities
- Yoga daily at 9am
- Eclectic Vending Village with yummy good and unique items
- Campground Stages with jamming at Slopryland and Bill Monroe Shrine
Student and Military tickets buyers must present valid student or military identification at the Gate to retain the discount.
Kids 12 and Under Free- Admission for Kids 12 and under are Free when accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian.
SINGLE DAY TICKETS – WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE ONLY. PLEASE NOTE, SINGLE DAY TICKETS DO NOT INCLUDE PRIMITIVE CAMPING.